Friday, December 6, 2013

fucking third party developer app!!! >:(

well, recently i'd was talking to someone in regards to using social medias to spread awareness of your existence and the work you create. so, i'd searched how to publish higher quality photos (my network screws up my images on my phone, and it gets all noisy with pixels :((((  ). and managed to download this third party app that allows me to download it directly from my computer.

sadly, it is still on beta test and it screwed up my account, cause instagram flagged it as a spam account. wow. that sucks..... :( so now i've to recreate a new account and unable to use my old name and therefore came up with a lame ass one, 'zzzzsandy'. self explanatory name, isnt it? HAHA i would be sharing pictures i'd taken with my digital camera, mainly life in london and drawings. so you can check that out if you like :) click me to be directed!

directing amanda how to pose. LOL
i was obviously not pretending to look at my camera. HAHA
blargh. well, I HAVE TONS TO DO. sadly flats going to be empty cause everyone is going back, and my friends who arent from london are leaving too. POOP! and it's bloody cold. i cant wait for jon and cass to come already!!!! till then. x


No comments:

Post a Comment