Wednesday, May 29, 2013

IM SO BORING, YOU ARE SO BORING, WE ARE SO BORING.

Please, please, please, let me let me... get what I want....
Yes, please take me away with you!


























This marks the completion of my 2nd sketchbook! Not bad, since it's almost June. It's really filled up, but with the most ridiculous shit. Ahhhhhh, drawing crap is fun. I don't have to take anything seriously. I've always kept sketchbooks for school and it's been always more 'serious'. BUT HA! NOT ANYMORE! I wonder why I didn't get more sketchbooks just for doodlings...

 Was looking at this particular doodle (pictured above), and I was thinking how boring my life is. Bumping around, since I have recently graduated and I can't work cause I have to complete (have to attend lessons on weekdays) my last piano exam this July.Yes, I always complain about this and that, and therefore I wish aliens would kidnap me. Then again, why would they want me? I am a slooooooooOOOooOOOoooOOooB. Hahaha! Which comes to the point where I wonder why would anyone like me. Why would they want to spend time with me? WHY WHY WHY?  I am being incredibly non sensical, the last time I questioned myself why anyone wouldnt like me, and here I am doing the opposite.

I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Let me leave you with how I'm currently want to feel with this song. My brain is so small, like a chicken...

No comments:

Post a Comment